AirFi is the market-leading provider of portable onboard In Flight Entertainment.
AirFi is a very innovative portable wireless IFE platform, which currently is flying daily on more than 100 aircraft. Passengers use their own device to shop, chat, play, watch, read and interact!
AirFi Portable Wireless IFE solutions meet the highest operational standards:
- Fit for purpose hardware meeting the stringent regulatory and tough operational restrictions of the airline market;
- Able to support all mobile devices without the need for expensive and restrictive mobile app technology to access content;
- No modification or connection to the aircraft to enable deployment as a simple "carry-on" device;
- Wireless technology that does not interfere with the operation of the aircraft;
- Ability to provide passengers with a full suite of content options and take secure payments onboard;
- Full suite of usage statistics to optimize the system performance and user experience;
- Minimal touches for Crew, Maintenance or third parties to operate and maintain the system and battery life for a full day's operation.
Working at AirFi
What they offer: vibrant, professional but informal work atmosphere, high degree of freedom for individual contribution, responsibility and the opportunity be a part of an international and innovative company with teams from different cultures, countries and backgrounds
Where is AirFi located?
AirFi is located in Den Haag. The office is easily accessible by public transportation and by car (A12).
|Engineer bij AirFi||DEN HAAG||25153|
|Linux/Embedded Engineer bij AirFi||DEN HAAG||24810|
|Senior Linux/Embedded Engineer bij AirFi||DEN HAAG||24978|
|Junior Linux/Embedded Engineer bij AirFi||DEN HAAG||24979|