Audio Architect bij QorvoTopvacature
As a member of the Systems and Software team, you are part of Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity business unit. You contribute to the success of our IoT products, by providing state of the art, low power, voice and audio capabilities to our IoT products.
• Discussing with internal and external customers to get a clear view on the audio and voice related requirements
• Checking feasibility and providing architecture specifications to implement these new audio and voice features
• Identifying what components can be sourced and what need to be developed in-house
• Monitoring and benchmarking commercially available DSP cores, as well as audio and voice-related algorithms, both on performance and power metrics
• Working together with digital engineers and software engineers to turn the architecture into working systems
• You have a strong background and in +3 years of experience in embedded audio
• You have solid, hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming and Python scripting
• An excellent knowledge on voice, audio and signal processing, especially Beamforming, Noise Suppression, Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Voice Activity Detection
• You have a basic understanding on major wireless standards, and especially understand the streaming aspects
• Experience with ARM Cortex M platforms is a plus
• Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
• Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
• Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
• Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
• Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
• A highly visible internationally oriented position
• A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
The vacancy is open in our Belgian or Dutch office. Our Belgian office is located in Zele, close to the E17 exit and can be reached traffic-jam free by car. The Dutch office is located in Utrecht city center, next to the Central Station.
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.