Automation & Controls Engineers bij Control-CareTopvacature
Exciting position for automation and controls engineers who would like to join an enthusiastic engineering team operating from our Amsterdam office, in the Netherlands. Our team ensures customer satisfaction by providing high quality and on-time technical engineering of turbomachinery (compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines) control projects. You will be part of the team that unlocks best-of-class competences in turbomachinery automation and controls projects and equipment. This position requires worldwide traveling and comprises of site surveys, application engineering, project engineering, commissioning, startup and maintenance services of turbomachinery control systems and associated process control systems for turbomachinery manufacturers, end-users and engineering contractors.
- Functional design and engineering of software, hardware and system integration using PLC and/or DCS systems.
- Engineering and design of HMI systems, general knowledge of Windows OS, Networking and MS office packages.
- Functional design of control systems in industrial area classification, ATEX and SIL requirements, hazop studies used in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Design and engineering of field and machinery instrumentation: vibration and speed sensors, pressure and temperature transmitters, valve positioners.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation packages: P&ID’s, manuals, cause & effect diagrams, IO-lists.
Suitable candidates have a Master's (MSc.) or Bachelor's (BSc.) Degree (Polytechnic) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control Engineering, Operational Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. The entry-level position requires a relevant degree and specifically applies to graduates or 'schoolverlaters of afgestudeerden'. The mid-levelposition requires relevant experience in one or more of the following fields: controls, automation, instrumentation, rotating equipment and industrial processes. General knowledge of the working principles of turbines, turbocompressors and thermodynamics.
Control-Care’s committed engineering staff covers a wide range of turbomachinery control and monitoring systems and works with a broad range of control system manufacturers, turbomachinery OEMs, engineering contractors and end-users. Control-Care provides independent consultancy, design studies and engineered retrofits, site services and custom-made training. Control-Care maintains the highest industry standards and has ambitious plans to grow as an independent turbomachinery control specialist.