Commissioning Engineer Controls | Marine & OffshoreTopvacature
In this role you are the calling card of our company, imagine new installations worldwide commissioning and correct your faults. The plants are hydraulically or electrically powered and controlled by a PLC or PC and have a very diverse applications such as: locks, bridges, automotive, food processing, onshore and offshore.
As an Commissioning Engineer Controls you work within the multinational industry Marine & Offshore, which stands for innovative and high-quality 'Custom Built' Drive and Control projects.
The Commissioning Engineer for this project, mainly used in the engineering and commissioning of these systems.
The suitable candidate will have a MBO + or HBO training.
The candidate must have knowledge and experience in the field of Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering, Measurement and Control, Industrial Automation.
The required work experience from 2 years in similar position, preferably in the Marine & Offshore industry.
- Control, drive and PLC software and HMI software based on Siemens S7
- Read electrical schematics
- PLC control systems and networks
- Siemens TIA Safety PLC and redundancy (H systems)
- Electrical drives (inverters)
- Merchant navy / offshore installations and associated standards (DNV, Lloyds EMEA, etc)
- Hydraulics / Pneumatics (desirable)
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized company in international engineering;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company.
Blue Fielders is an ambitious crew with many years of experience. We aim to be ‘best in class’ when it comes to resolving international challenges in technical machine building, maintenance and service for leading clients. So if you are a talented team player, what’s to stop you showing us you are a true Blue Fielder!