DFT Engineer bij QorvoTopvacature
As a Design For Test engineer, you are part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team.
You create and validate test production test specifications for our Low Power Wireless SoC products.
Responsibilities include coordinating with the Analog design team to create calibration routines and screening tests for the analog circuits. You work with the digital design team to create the ATPG scan vectors and optimize test coverage. You interface with the production test team to ensure the correct implementation and deployment of the test specification you created.
Your experience in design for test methodologies of mixed mode System On Chips will help boost the quality of the Low Power Wireless products
• You have a strong theoretical background and experience in Design For Test Methodologies
• You are familiar with ATPG vector generation tools like Tetramax
• You are familiar with SW programming languages like C/C++ and scripting languages like Python
• Affinity with Analog circuit design is an asset
• Experience with production test implementation, and production testers (Teradyne uFlex, iFlex) is an asset, but not a must.
• You have a strong passion for quality and understand the importance of production test screening on the success of a product
• You have an open personality and you feel comfortable interfacing with multi-disciplinary teams and technology partners
• Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
• Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
• Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
• Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
• Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
• A highly visible internationally oriented position
• A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.