Digital Design Engineer bij INSIDE SecureTopvacature
Functional specification, implementation and verification of security Silicon IP designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, Inside Secure architects and product managers:
- Design and implement new features to existing Silicon IP products.
- Design and implement basic Silicon IP modules.
- Writing of design specification documents and update customer documentation of existing IP modules with new functionality.
- Update the verification environment to allow verification of the new functionality.
- Verification Silicon IP modules and its firmware (embedded inside IP modules).
- Deliver high-quality products to QA satisfying to the requirements set for the projects
- Bachelor degree in electro technical or systems engineering or comparable level
- 3 years’ experience in the security or Silicon IP industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- In depth knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU, CPU, ARM, MIPS, security processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
INSIDE Secure has been helping companies address evolving security threats and innovation demands for more than two decades. From contactless chips to secure elements and authentication to encryption, we have a strong history developing and delivering the integrated embedded security solutions customers need to better protect, compete and grow their businesses.