Electronic Engineer – Test Automation bij Qorvo
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division guides and assists customers to implement the Qorvo silicon into their products. The team provides support throughout the full design stage. Starting from prototyping phase to product and mass production stage.
As an electronic engineer you play a key role in specifying and developing test software. This software enables both validation and production test measurements for products embedding Qorvo’s IEEE 802.15.4 and Bluetooth chip solutions.
You will be involved in customer and internal projects from the early stage. Your development activities will be driven by well-considered design decisions based on the requirements of both internal and external customers.
• At least 5 years of experience
• Experience with use of common test and measurement equipment is a must
• Experience in setting up automated test setups
• Knowledge of python scripting language is an asset
• In depth knowledge of mixed signal and digital hardware design building blocks is a must
• General knowledge of RF design building blocks is nice to have
• Experience in embedded C programming is an asset
• Experience in schematic and PCB layout design is an asset
• You have an open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners
• Quality focused mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
• Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
• Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
• Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
• Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
• A highly visible internationally oriented position
• A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.