Electronic Hardware Engineer bij Qorvo
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division guides and assists customers to implement the Qorvo silicon into their products. The team provides support throughout the full design stage. Starting from prototyping phase to product and mass production stage.
As a hardware engineer you play a key role in designing reference designs containing Qorvo’s IEEE 802.15.4 and Bluetooth chip solutions. Your focus will be on the digital and mixed signal part of these designs. Your development activities will be driven by well-considered design decisions based on the requirements of both internal and external customers.
Further you will execute validation measurements on both internal designs and customer prototypes/products. As a member of the design review team you will contribute in reviewing schematics and layouts design files received from Qorvo customers.
• At least 5 years of experience
• In depth knowledge of mixed signal and digital electronic design is must
• Experience in schematic and PCB layout design is a must
• Experience with RF electronic design is an asset
• Solid knowledge on usage of test and measurement equipment is a must
• Experience in setting up automated test setups is nice to have
• Creative and efficient in debugging
• You have an open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners
• Quality focused mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
• Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
• Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
• Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
• Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
• A highly visible internationally oriented position
• A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.