Embedded Engineer bij Mechatronics Instruments BVTopvacature
As an Embedded Engineer your main activities are designing, developing, testing and programming the operating system of our products. You will translate the instrument specifications into electronics and software specifications and convert it into functional modular hard- and software.
You will be working on ambitious projects together with 16 other colleagues in the R&D department, of which almost half is an electrical engineer. You are part of a project team and will be working under supervision of a project leader. You are a team player, getting energy from cooperating in development teams. Furthermore you are a self starter, taking initiative and responsibility
Planning and systematic approach is an important aspect of your work.
- Experience in embedded software programming using C/C++
- General working experience level: Medior – Senior
- Several years (recent) development experience in Cortex M-series, for example STM-32 Microcontroller Series or equivalent
- Experience in software development according to the IEC-62304 (Medical Device Software) is preferred
- Experience in LabVIEW programming development is preferred
- You master the English language both verbal and in writing very well, Dutch is preferred
A challenging job in a small team in one of the most interesting companies in West-Friesland. Working and thereby developing yourself in an innovative company which is currently on a strong growth path. A company that is smart enough to realize that growth does not only mean ‘more’ but also means ‘better’.
Of course, you will be rewarded with a fee that is in line with the market practise, and with excellent secondary employment conditions.
We are RR Mechatronics. We are a group of approximately 55 enthusiastic people that are committed to the daily task of developing and producing medical precision instruments for clinical laboratories and hospitals. These instruments are being used for medical analyses and the resulting data is often of vital importance. This is why we are, and need to be, Masters of Measurements. We are the global market leader in the field of automated ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) measuring.