Head Software Development bij High Voltage Engineering
- You lead the Software Development Division (4 FTE) and give direction in the process of software development.
- You and your team work in an interdisciplinary setting on the development of control systems for particle accelerators with applications in the scientific world and industry.
- You inspire excellence in the development of application software for our systems.
- You secure knowledge, implement quality assurance and new development standards and demonstrate accountability for ensuring the team delivers on their commitments.
- Bachelor / Master degree in computer science and engineering, informatics or comparable education
- Excellent management and people skills with an agile mindset
- Strong personality that keeps track and is capable to deal with uncertainties and constraints.
- Decisive, responsible and pro-active attitude
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Object-oriented programming
- Control software of machinery/industrial systems preferably with affinity in hardware
- Python, C#: highly advantageous
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 3: desirable
- A challenging and responsible position in a technically advanced working environment
- Vast opportunities for personal development
- Informal atmosphere
- An attractive salary
- Healthy work-life balance
High Voltage Engineering Europa B.V. is a high-tech company specialized in the development and manufacturing of custom-build linear DC particle accelerators for
scientific and industrial applications. We are established in Amersfoort since 1959 and we have approximately 80 employees.