Installation Engineer bij Van Berge HenegouwenTopvacature
- Professionally and skillfully install all equipment, taking into account both the vulnerability and cost price of the equipment itself, as well of the working environment
- Reading and interpreting of technical drawings
- You are responsible for testing the installed equipment
- Trouble shooting : quickly and efficiently getting to the bottom of any technical issues
- Build relationships, both internally and externally
- Affinity and knowledge of AV/IT systems
- Secondary education level 3 (MBO3) (Electrical Engineering, MTS) or higher
- Affinity with the yachting industry
- Knowledge of Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Flexible working attitude
- Stress resistant, driven and highly motivated
- Dedicated to the organization, amicable, creative and proactive
- Driver’s license B
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
“Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience, throughout the entire customer journey.”
Van Berge Henegouwen is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in the South of France and Fort Lauderdale. For over 25 years, we have been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts. We have successfully completed over 200 projects. Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services with access to a worldwide network of service centres.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements. We have a team of over 160 dedicated professionals, who enjoy maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects, and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation, and commissioning. We provide ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.