Isobus Sub-Module Lead bij AGCO Netherlands
- Delivering EFG development projects to scope, budget, quality, and schedule per signed project documents.
- Cooperation with EFG Engineering Director to manage resource availability and skill level to accomplish project goals. .
- Cooperation with AGCO Engineering Sites to manage development of common Implement software architecture.
- Cooperation with AGCO tractor sites to develop the AGCO Tractor Implement Management System.
- Development of specifications of software requirements for new technologies to meet current and future needs.
- Manage software development process, release process and change control process.
- Prepare project reports and documentation.
- Provide guidance to other AGCO sites in software development methodologies, via participation in EFG.
- Guide application of and participation in the development of standards that are relevant for AGCO electronics components.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills in the tradeoffs of scope, cost, schedule, and quality to deliver FUSE products to plan.
- Identify the greatest project risks and determine the proper project resourcing that satisfies the most/all business objective
- Understanding of the AGCO product lines to ensure that the development team can perform the primary task of delivering the appropriate products and components.
- Good understanding of the AGCO business structure to assure that the products and components are developed to suit the needs of each brand and market.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Agricultural Engineering or related discipline is required.
- 5 years engineering management experience in a large, international manufacturing company is required.
- 5 years’ experience in software development and new electronics / embedded product development is required.
- 1 year experience in Agricultural, Forestry, or Construction equipment is required.
- Strong understanding of the nature of projects that include electronics/electrical devices and software design is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to develop architectures and systems that conform to multiple targets systems.
- Well-developed leadership skills including the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey new strategies, processes/approaches.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to address and resolve issues in an objective, fact-based, professional fashion.
- Function requires corporation with supplier, AGCO and related enterprises.
- Function requires a certain percentage of travelling.
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary conditions
- The opportunity to work in a global environment
We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions. We work tirelessly to help make today's farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future.
Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful. They’re modern. They're well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Making machines and equipment that respond to the world's ever-changing demands for food and fuel is what AGCO innovation is all about. Hybrids, telemetry-based tracking systems, flexible technologies that respond to regional farming variances and so much more. The future is happening now. And AGCO is at the forefront of it.