Junior Linux/Embedded Engineer bij AirFiTopvacature
In order to strengthen our Firmware and AirFi Base Platform development team to work on our Unique IFE solution we are currently looking for a Linux/Embedded Engineer with the ambition or proven abilities to fearlessly innovate our solution and achieve the (almost) impossible.
- 2+ years working experience as an embedded software developer
- Deep understanding of 802.11 Wireless Networking, TCP/IP
- Understanding of and experience developing/debugging of the following:- Linux device drivers and bootloaders
– System optimization, performance, power measurements and optimization
– C/C++ multithreaded, multi process applications
– Installation and customization of Fedora, Ubuntu and/or Debian
- Strong programming skills and understanding of C/C++
- Extensive WiFi and antenna expertise
- Understanding of a hardware architectures (ARM, x86), datasheets and errata
- Systematic problem solving and excellent debugging skills
- Excellent and demonstrable written and oral communication skills and
- Ability to work effectively in a very dynamic environment
- Experience with OpenEmbedded build systems
- Experienece with IT security implementations
- Experience interacting with customers (external or internal)
- Proficiency with SCM, especially Git
- Proficiency with build tools, such as autotools and make
- Experience working with the open source community
Above average conditions, depending on the level of experience
AirFi is a very innovative portable wireless IFE platform, which currently is flying daily on more then 300 aircraft. Passengers use their own device to shop, chat, play, watch, read and interact!
Connected Crew is an app to facilitate onboard offline onboard sales, crew productivity and passenger insight.