As Junior Technical Marketing & Sales Manager, you are, in cooperation with the Managing Director, responsible for all the marketing and sales activities within Kinetron. At first, depending on your experience, your role will be more supportive, but as soon as possible you will take on more tasks and responsibilities from the Managing Director and be in the lead of all marketing & sales activities. In general, you have 4 main activities:
- Strategic marketing & sales planning & market research
- Supporting sales by generating leads & converting leads to customers
- Professionalization of the marketing and sales processes
- Improving the external profiling (website, brochures, social media, etc.)
This includes managing the marketing and sales strategy with the Managing Director, mapping markets, contacting potential customers, follow-up customers, answering incoming mail, arranging company visits, appointments or new customer calls, updating CRM, managing and improving the website, folders and brochures, etc.
We are looking for an ambitious colleague who recognizes himself/herself in the following job profile:
- Marketing & Sales study combined with relevant technical studies or experience and/or a technical bachelor degree (mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / mechatronics).
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Marketing and Sales of technical products, with associated work and thinking level.
- Knowledge of and affinity with fine mechanical systems, generators and electric motors is preferred.
- You are commercially set, have leverage, perseverance and not afraid to step up to customers.
- You know how to convince people in an effective way and you realize the desired result within the deadline.
- Being able to work independently, efficiently and in a timely manner, delivering the assignments on time with good quality, and ringing the bell in timely manner if things are not clear or goals are threatened.
- You are eager and capable to learn quickly & you have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
- You fit in the culture of Kinetron and within the team.
- You live within a reasonable traveling distance from Tilburg.
- The opportunity to learn and grow quickly
- Independent function in a pleasant culture
- A market-based salary
- Possibility of education
Kinetron is a high-tech organization in Tilburg, specialized in the development, production and assembly of micro generator systems and water turbines for the creation of energy from movement. Our mission is to design and supply the smallest and most efficient energy systems in the world.
In addition to the R&D department, where we develop new products and processes, Kinetron manufactures and assembles the products in our own facility. Kinetron is a small international organization with leading customers around the world, but in which the atmosphere of a family business is present. Short lines and open communication are typical for our organization.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Kinetron BV ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Technical Sales & Marketing Manager bij Kinetron BV.