• Set up and configuration for new applications (in cooperation with the development team)
• Reviewing requirements and specifications
• Preparation and execution of different levels of testing during a project. The scope of testing varies from a single component to a system of multiple vehicles and supervisory software
• Reporting and solving any issues that arise, in cooperation with development teams.
• Reporting and documenting of test results.
• Training and support, on-site and remotely
• Customer and internal demonstration of developed systems.
• Bachelor in Mechanical-, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
• Two years of relevant working experience
• Take ownership of work, strong sense of responsibility.
• Stress resistant.
• Ability to work in a team with other testers and developers, including remotely.
• Hands-on mentality.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting in line with defined processes.
• Professional written and verbal communication in English and Dutch.
• Willingness to travel abroad.
• 2-5 Years of relevant working experience testing, involving mechatronic applications.
• Multi disciplinary.
• Good at keeping an overview.
• Programming / scripting experience, for example C/C++, python, bash and tcl.
• Experience with Linux OS (Ubuntu)
We offer you a position as a test engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment, fresh brewed coffee during working hours and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
The company 2getthere has a long history in control of automated vehicles. These vehicles are controlled using software and are managed fleet wide using a supervisory system both of which are developed by 2GT. With an increasing amount of projects we have an opportunity for an additional test engineer. The test engineer will be responsible for the preparation and execution of the required test cases for both the automated vehicle and supervisor systems, followed by administrating and communicating the results.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? 2Getthere ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Test Engineer Automated Vehicles bij 2Getthere.