A LED driver development cell leader will be responsible for the team and the projects running in the cell. He or she will be promoting an open, safe and challenging working environment for the team. Projects in the cell concern LED driver development projects and may concern both HW, SW, testing or sustaining. The cell leader will make sure the project will follow and deliver the appropriate deliverables according to the Acuity electronics PDS2 development process. The cell leader will have a matrix-oriented view and communicates with other teams like manufacturing, sourcing and product marketing.
- Creates detailed schedules / Gantt charts for LED driver and similar type electronics development projects
- On time delivery of project deliverables through daily management of projects, with cell members and relevant (international) matrix participants.
- Owns, executes and prepares weekly updates of detailed project schedules for project(s) running in cell. Reports on project status through project dashboard
- Drives KPI compliance in team, including but not limited to phase gate compliance, productivity improvement, and zero quality (design) defects
- Follow the Acuity electronics PDS development process, as well as other relevant Acuity Brands tools.
- Succesfactor goals setting and review of goals during 2 monthly progress meeting
- Approval of time sheets of cell members
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• 7 years of relevant experience
• Experience with electronics manufacturing project management
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
• Good report writing skills and communication in both English and Dutch
• You know how to position yourself in a team and you take your responsibilities – being able to influence people in a matrix type, international organization
• Experience with PRINCE2 methodology, LEAN and critical chain principles
• Bachelor or master degree in electronics or equivalent
eldoLED is a world leader in the design and manufacture of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world. eldoLED is part of Acuity Brands. Acuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions.