Maintenance Consultant bij Maxgrip
- Give general advice in the field of maintenance;
- Set up project planning, identify variations, risks and opportunities;
- Identify leads for (additional) sales;
- Writes (management) reports and articles for internal and external use;
- Prepare, give and facilitate presentations independently;
- Coaching and training on the job;
- Provide training for customers and colleagues;
- Perform/facilitate FMECA, FTA, RAMS and/or RCA;
- Analyse maintenance-related data (and integrity) from Enterprise Asset Management(EAM)-Systems (like Infor/SAP/Ultimo/Maximo etc.);
- Design, Implement and/or evaluate Maintenance-Concepts in EAM systems;
- Optimize EAM-data, fit for client use.
- Bsc. or Msc. Degree in a technical engineering discipline or a comparable level achieved by working experience;
- 2-7 years of experience in Maintenance and Asset Management Consultancy work or having worked within a maintenance department in a managerial position;
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in Maintenance Management methodologies;
- Good communication skills, diplomacy and representative;
- Service minded and a pro-active attitude;
- Safety First mentality;
- Structural method of work and analytical capabilities;
- Have the flexibility to work overseas in a multi-cultural environment (short- or long-term);
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (spoken & written) is a must.
MaxGrip is growing rapidly. We currently have offices in The Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore and the US and work with clients all over the world. To support our ambition of further growth and development, we are looking for candidates with a global mindset. People, who want to grow both personally and professionally. Who want to seize the opportunity to have an exciting career within a global company that’s active in some seriously dynamic industries. Who want to add value to their career by working for many different multinationals. MaxGrip offers you all that. We also offer you the chance to develop your skills within the world of Asset Performance Management. Working for MaxGrip is not just a good career decision, it is also a great way to be part of a growing and ambitious company.
MaxGrip is the front runner in the area of Asset Performance Management. We are both a consultancy firm and software house, creating smart solutions for businesses that manage capital-intensive assets. With our integrated services and software, we tackle challenges concerning safety, efficiency and reliability. We create logical links between tools, methods, techniques and people, and use powerful IT solutions to optimize the associated processes. We ensure that companies gain full control over their assets. That way, they can focus on their core business. With our Head Office in the Netherlands and offices in Houston, Malaysia and Singapore, we operate internationally.
MaxGrip’s clients manage capital-intensive assets in the Infra&Utilities, Oil&Gas, Food&Beverage, Heavy and Chemical&Steel industries. MaxGrip has a global reach and a global partner network.