Mechanical Design Engineer bij Naaykens Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw BV
- You are responsible for both high-level concept design to detailed drawings.
- Producing sales drawings, manufacturing drawings in a structured 3D CAD (inventor) environment.
- Adapting existing company designs and concepts to specific designs.
- Solving problems with new / modified designs.
- Develop creative ideas/concepts (either alone or as part of the wider creative team)
- Adapt & develop smart & programmable inventor models.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to tight budgets and deadlines.
- Self-motivated personality with a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills & enthusiastic mentality
- Ability to work in a design team
- You are educated to at least a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- Having about 0-10 years of experience as design engineer and being experienced in Autodesk Inventor and/or Solid Works.
- You are above average in terms of intellectual ability and analytical skills.
- You have experience in the field of parametrization / automization of product designs.
- Qualified in the relevant engineering discipline with the use of available software tools.
- Ability to be innovative and creative with the designed products
- Good written and verbal Dutch and/or English skills.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
- An excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate and develop your designing skills within a locally and internationally operating company.
- Good opportunities to develop yourself through challenging assignments, training and internal coaching.
Since 1945 Naaykens' Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw B.V. (Tilburg) is a reliable partner when it comes to the engineering, and production of industrial fans, dust collectors and systems associated with it. We have 3 PhD’s in our company and have a proprietary production facility on site.