- You are responsible for both high-level concept design to detailed drawings.
- Producing sales drawings, manufacturing drawings in a structured 3D CAD (inventor) environment.
- Adapting existing company designs and concepts to specific designs.
- Solving problems with new / modified designs.
- Develop creative ideas/concepts (either alone or as part of the wider creative team)
- Adapt & develop smart & programmable inventor models.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to tight budgets and deadlines.
- Self-motivated personality with a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills & enthusiastic mentality
- Ability to work in a design team
- You are educated to at least a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- Having about 0-10 years of experience as design engineer and being experienced in Autodesk Inventor and/or Solid Works.
- You are above average in terms of intellectual ability and analytical skills.
- You have experience in the field of parametrization / automization of product designs.
- Qualified in the relevant engineering discipline with the use of available software tools.
- Ability to be innovative and creative with the designed products
- Good written and verbal Dutch and/or English skills.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
- An excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate and develop your designing skills within a locally and internationally operating company.
- Good opportunities to develop yourself through challenging assignments, training and internal coaching.
Since 1945 Naaykens' Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw B.V. (Tilburg) is a reliable partner when it comes to the engineering, and production of industrial fans, dust collectors and systems associated with it. We have 3 PhD’s in our company and have a proprietary production facility on site.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Naaykens Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw BV ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Mechanical Design Engineer bij Naaykens Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw BV.