We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Service Engineer to join our team in Rotterdam to build HYDROMASTER transmissions and propulsion units.
As a Service Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Build Hydromaster transmissions and propulsion units in our workshop, conform our latest specifications, drawings and workshop manuals. To work individually or as part of a small energetic team in accordance to instructions provided by the workshop foreman
- Carry out or assist, where necessary during FAT
- To assist during packing and loading
- Service and commission propulsion units on site
- Completed technical education in mechanical engineering (LTS / MTS)
- Good mechanical knowledge, preferable in the marine environment
- At least 3-5 years mechanical (marine) experience
- Capable in reading mechanical and hydraulic drawings
- Able to read and understanding of electrical wiring schematics
- Hands-on mentality and practical technical sense
- Good command of English
- Willingness to travel (also on short notice)
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, goal oriented and enjoys working in a team
Hydromaster is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company operating worldwide where we offer an environment with all the opportunities to develop and grow.
Originating during the 1930s, steerable thrusters were first operated on a grand scale to propel assault barges deployed in the Pacific. During D-Day they were installed on ferries to reach Normandy and at a later stage installed on pontoons to cross rivers in mainland Europe. In the early 1950s a license was issued to the United Kingdom, from which Hydromaster was born, where we continued to build 360 degrees steerable thrusters on this revolutionary technology. The original Hydromaster, valued for its robust fully mechanical design, still works every day on hundreds of ferries, barges and pontoons worldwide. At Hydromaster we continue to maintain this original design, unique for its simplicity and durability. At the same time, we invest in innovative solutions applying the latest insights and technologies, with the ultimate goal of providing our clients with the best possible solutions.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Hydromaster Propulsion B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Service Engineer bij Hydromaster Propulsion B.V..