Path planning/Situational awareness engineer bij 2GetthereTopvacature
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have a job opening for an experienced Path planning/Situational awareness engineer that can reinforce the team and support the various activities needed to realize these innovative systems.
As a path planning/situational awareness engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with experts in the field of perception and cooperative driving on R&D projects to contribute to the enhancement of technology.
– work in a small R&D team meeting the overall targets
– develop and implement path planning algorithms for
autonomous vehicles prove correct behaviour via
analysis and documentation
– solidify algorithm designs using real data and help
improve the quality of algorithmic results
– collaborate with different teams to understand the input and
output signals (interfaces) ensure the design is aligned
with other elements of the system, minimize inefficiencies,
latency and improve performance
– work with the companies processes ensuring documentation and
traceability are provided for every step
– PhD or MS (preferably with experience) in:
– CS/CE/EE/ME/Robotics or equivalent
– focus on Motion/Path Planning or related field
– Strong knowledge of:
– configuration spaces
– planning techniques (A*, D*, RRTs, PRMs, Convex
programming, Probabilistic Planning, etc.)
– Communication skills (English)
– Highly skilled in motion planning and control theory
– Experience with programming and algorithm design
– Experience with model design (matlab/simulink)
– Knowledge in RT issues and dependencies
How to stand out:
– C programming/debugging skills, C++ proficiency
– Experience in path planning development
for autonomous vehicles
– Familiarity with ROS
– Experience with software engineering tools and linux environment (e.g., Git, CMake, CI, gdb,etc)
We offer you a position as path planner/situational engineer in a growing organization. Salary and benefits are comptitive and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
2getthere provides autonomous vehicle systems. The autonomous vehicles either operate on a dedicated lane or in mixed traffic, but in all applications feature fully automated operation. The driverless vehicles (without steward) operate on demand or at a high frequency, with customers ranging from airports to campuses, cities and land developers. We have a dynamic and experienced team, working on delivering projects today – come join us.