Senior Process engineer bij Levitech
As Process engineer, your main tasks are initiate, develop, design, test and implement new or improved deposition processes
- Develop, test and implement new processes in the solar and semiconductor industry;
- Gathering and analyzing process data in order to control and improve the electrical results;
- Solving problems at the customer;
- You will participate in international projects;
- You will be the first point of contact within the organization for our own knowledge domain, to ensure full knowledge sharing;
- You will identify new commercial and technological developments.
- Technical Master degree, level may also be obtained by experience;
- High degree of independence;
- Analytical and result-oriented;
- High level of initiative and creative;
- Good command of both the English and the Dutch language.
We offer you:
- An inspiring work environment, centrally located, in which ten engineers work closely together and work on cutting-edge technology on an equal footing with the management;
- The freedom that comes with the function;
- The environment to become a self-motivated, self-regulating independent process engineer;
- The possibility to travel all over the world when required;
- A dynamic, growing and informal company;
- Market-based salary and employment conditions.
Levitech, located in Almere, is a young global player in production solutions for the semiconductor and solar cell industry. The company has a strong technological basis, a state of the art production facility, competent and qualified personnel and a strategic, high-grade support network. Levitech is active in the area of development and the selling of production machines for the semiconductor industry as well as the photovoltaics industry. Worldwide about 30 employees.