Project Engineer bij Hydromaster Propulsion B.V.Topvacature
As a Project Engineer your key responsibility will be to own and control projects to supply HYDROMASTER propulsion units from order intake to the final delivery. This includes:
- Communication between several departments in NL as well in the UK
- Communication with customers, suppliers and classification societies
- Monitoring and managing the project related internal production flow
- Produce project related drawings in our 3D Inventor system, as well project related bill of materials in our ERP system
- Completed technical education in mechanical engineering (MTS+ or HTS)
- Good knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Able to read and understand electrical wiring schematics
- Hands-on mentality and practical technical sense
- Good command of English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, goal oriented and enjoys working in a team
Hydromaster is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company operating worldwide where we offer an environment with all the opportunities to develop and grow.
Originating during the 1930s, steerable thrusters were first operated on a grand scale to propel assault barges deployed in the Pacific. During D-Day they were installed on ferries to reach Normandy and at a later stage installed on pontoons to cross rivers in mainland Europe. In the early 1950s a license was issued to the United Kingdom, from which Hydromaster was born, where we continued to build 360 degrees steerable thrusters on this revolutionary technology. The original Hydromaster, valued for its robust fully mechanical design, still works every day on hundreds of ferries, barges and pontoons worldwide. At Hydromaster we continue to maintain this original design, unique for its simplicity and durability. At the same time, we invest in innovative solutions applying the latest insights and technologies, with the ultimate goal of providing our clients with the best possible solutions.