A technically strong Project Leader with great interpersonal skills and a deep background in Technology Delivery processes. The role requires a can-do approach to problem solving and an ability to co-ordinate and influence change in the development teams. Contribute with the development. Silicon IP (module) specification, design, analyses, modelling, verification and synthesis.
- Have a combined role, planning projects and contributing to the development [Expect: 40-60% paritioning]
- Plan and manage projects.
- Functional specification, implementation and verification of security IP designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, Inside Secure architects and product managers:
o Create and manage project plan.
o Design, implement and verify Silicon IP modules.
o Writing customer documentation and specifications.
o Deliver high-quality products to QA.
o Assist with FPGA prototyping and validation.
- Optimize IP’s technology to keep technology advantages to competition (power consumption, speed, silicon size).
- Colleagues within Silicon IP team in Vught, including: Architects, designers and QA.
- Colleagues in other design teams from Inside Secure.
- Local colleagues within the Vught R&D team working on driver development kits for the IP modules.
- Vught Support team providing post-sales support for the IP modules.
- Customers, supporting with pre-sales activities.
- Support Inside Secure’s Field Application Engineers with their sales activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in the security or Silicon IP industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- 2+ years’ experience in project planning
- In depth experience in specification, design, implementation, simulation and synthesis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- Experienced scrum master.
- Knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU, CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
- Excellent communication skills, and experienced in presenting to senior audiences that include technical and non-technical members
- Strong written and verbal communications with technical and non-technical audiences
Master degree in electro technical or systems engineering or comparable level; Or bachelor degree with significant working experience in same or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills: English, verbal as well as written
- Practical knowledge of network interfaces, standards and protocols
- Practical knowledge of network security protocols and security implementation
- Project manager/ Scrum master
- Practical knowledge of cryptographic protocols and algorithms
- Ability to communicate with colleagues that think and communicate in another domain (embedded software, management, business, sales)
A good salary and conditions
INSIDE Secure has been helping companies address evolving security threats and innovation demands for more than two decades.
From contactless chips to secure elements and authentication to encryption, we have a strong history developing and delivering the integrated embedded security solutions customers need to better protect, compete and grow their businesses.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? INSIDE Secure ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Project Lead & Digital Design Engineer bij INSIDE Secure.