Quality manager bij 2Getthere
We are currently looking for a quality manager to join our team. The quality manager is responsible for quality management in the company and maintaining the high-quality standards required for 2getthere’s products.
As quality manager, you will have an independent role in a cross functional team and work closely together with project, safety and product management on quality assurance implementations in product development, quality processes in ongoing projects, as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology. You are responsible for the Quality Management System and the quality plans for the project based on the customer requirements.
In addition, you have regular contact with project managers or quality staff of customers or suppliers, which you also visit and in case of suppliers, audit. When it comes to implementing customer quality requirements you are pragmatic and realistic, prioritizing the critical issues and tailoring the internal processes of the Quality Management System to fit both the 2getthere organization as well as the customer needs.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Responsible for system assurance in an engineering environment
- Quality Management Report as part of the Safety Case
- Translate organizational objectives into quality objectives
- Maintain certifications
- Perform supplier, internal and customer audits
- Developing procedures and supporting documents
- Discuss quality with relevant authorities/certifying bodies
- BSc./MSc. in engineering, industrial automation or similar
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
- Process minded
- Develop and optimize procedures and supporting documents
- Proven experience with ISO 9001 in an engineering environment
- Working experience (5+) as quality manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English and Dutch)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to instill a quality culture
2getthere provides Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) and Group Rapid Transit (GRT) systems. These automated people mover systems are guided transit modes with fully automated (driverless) operation, featuring (computer controlled) vehicles that operate on a dedicated network of guideways.
They operate on demand or at a high frequency, with cities benefitting from the reduction of car traffic, congestion and the environmentally friendly character. Developers maximize land value and reduce space wasted for non-value added activities by connecting locations and optimizing land usage.