Sales Engineer bij Van Berge Henegouwen
As Sales Engineer you will be working in a technical fast-paced environment with a lot of freedom to come up with ideas. The system designed by you needs to enrich the Owner’s yachting experience in Audio/AV en IT solutions. You will contribute directly to the Sales department of Van Berge Henegouwen. You will be part of the tender process, you will ensure the preparation and technical elaboration of the components that are included in the tenders.
- As Sales Engineer you are responsible for the pre-engineering, calculations & proposals
- You are perfectly aware of the technological developments, the technical possibilities and new products / services in the field of Entertainment, IT/TEL, Communications, Control and Security systems
- You proactively inform your colleagues about new products / services that you encounter during the sales process in which you are involved
- You identify new sales opportunities based on your business relationships, market trends, customer needs or specific technological developments
- A Bachelor degree in either AV/IT or Electronics
- A thorough understanding of AV/IT systems
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar function (with a similar dynamics and highly demanding customers)
- Understanding of sales processes, technical financial and implications of proposed solutions
- Result driven, flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and conviction
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
“Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience, throughout the entire customer journey.”
Van Berge Henegouwen is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in the South of France and Fort Lauderdale. For over 25 years, we have been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts. We have successfully completed over 200 projects. Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services with access to a worldwide network of service centres.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements. We have a team of over 160 dedicated professionals, who enjoy maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects, and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation, and commissioning. We provide ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.