As a member of the Systems and Software Team you are part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team.
You design, implement, test, upgrade and maintain real life state-of-the-art IoT applications.
Responsibilities include evaluating software requirements, architectural planning, detailed design, coding, reviewing, unit testing, executing software system integration, ongoing product sustenance and quality control.
Your experience in wireless standards and audio streaming will allow you to boost the productivity of the team.
- You have a strong theoretical background and at least +3 years of experience in development of high performance embedded software
- You have solid, hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming
- You have experience with major wireless standards like Bluetooth and audio streaming applications (like A2DP)
- You have experience with different microcontroller platforms and/or with embedded Linux
- Knowledge of python scripting language is an asset
- You are creative and efficient in debugging and testing embedded systems, preferably in a bare metal context
- You have an open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Qorvo ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Embedded Software Engineer bij Qorvo.