Senior Firmware Test Engineer bij EldoLEDTopvacature
You will be responsible for the test- specification, -design, -development as well as testing of firmware in combination with hardware. The primary function is the development of FW tests and testing of new technologies for lighting applications. These technologies are LED drivers, LEDcode Symbiosis devices, IoT and other electronic controls for lighting systems.
- Specification and design of manual and automated FW tests for new products and extend the automation test framework;
- Test Execution;
- Analyzing, interpret and reports on test results;
- Reporting of work in progress, issues and bugs in the eldoLED tracker and Redmine issue tracker;
- Maintain the test ware and ensures re-usability for future regression tests;
- Initiates continuous improvement of tests and processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- 5-10 years’ relevant work experience;
- ISTQB Certified Tester;
- Experienced in test automation, experienced with software languages like Python, knowledgeable in LabVIEW and familiar with testing tools;
- Strong affinity with hardware and knowledgeable in using oscilloscopes and other electronic test lab equipment;
- Able to work in multiple projects in parallel and understands agile, waterfall;
- Strong communicator (across multiple teams);
- Pro-active, flexible (both time and process wise) attitude and a result oriented team player that takes responsibility.
EldoLED is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world. EldoLED is part of Acuity Brands, Inc., a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions.