Senior Sales Engineer bij Control-CareTopvacature
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects regarding international sales of all Control-Care products and services in assigned territories. The offered position requires developing new business and projects, find opportunities, justify purchase, coordinate proposals, as well as negotiate orders and close deals. You will work closely with the sales and application engineers to strengthen relationships with current accounts, develop new accounts and distribution channels. You will participate in technical sales efforts to reach target goals as presented at the beginning of each year.
- Carry out sales activities (face to face meetings, phone calls, presence in trade shows) in accordance with a pre-established individual business plan.
- Strengthen relationships with existing accounts and develop new accounts to grow targeted markets in assigned territories.
- Develop and manage a representative network. Train representatives around methodology of diagnostic selling with end-users, engineering contractors and OEM’s.
- Demonstrate turbomachinery controls and technology in an application specific manner using dedicated presentation tools.
- Review blueprints, plans and other customer documents to develop, prepare and present control enhancement strategies and ROI estimates.
- Participate in turbomachinery and trade shows to increase visibility of Control-Care products and technology and to position Control-Care as an independent turbomachinery controls technology provider.
- Flexible to changes and handle other duties as required.
Suitable candidates have a Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Engineering or related university program certificate. Must have a minimum of five years sales experience in the turbomachinery and/or process control industry, preferably related to the oil and gas business. Five to ten years of sales and sales strategy experience in the process- and/or turbomachinery control systems market. Has knowledge of industrial equipment, instrumentation manufacturers and/or engineering contractors. Requires engineering expertise in rotating equipment combined with Oil & Gas process and/or instrumentation and controls. Must have experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting and other management tools to analyze, plan and direct business programs. Must have a proven record of success in sales and maintaining strong relationships with customers. Proven ability to efficiently use all Microsoft Office products, excellent organisational skills and detail-oriented.
Control-Care’s committed engineering staff covers a wide range of turbomachinery control and monitoring systems and works with a broad range of control system manufacturers, turbomachinery OEMs, engineering contractors and end-users. Control-Care provides independent consultancy, design studies and engineered retrofits, site services and custom-made training. Control-Care maintains the highest industry standards and has ambitious plans to grow as an independent turbomachinery control specialist.