Site Manager bij Van Berge HenegouwenTopvacature
- You functionally lead a project team and translate the work planning into work packets for the Installers
- You report to the Project Manager (also in case of changes) about the progress of the project, guard the productivity and the applicable quality demands.
- You ensure a continuous qualitative and quantitative availability of required information and materials
- You are responsible for the administration of (small) changes and communicate these to the Engineers
- You execute installation activities independently and monitor the activities of Installers
- You ensure optimal client satisfaction and image of the organization, by keeping to the VBH quality demands
- You will function as contact person for the executive employees of the shipyard
- Level 3 intermediate vocational/technical education, plus 3-5 years of professional experience in AV/IT
- Affinity with the yacht sector
- Discrete, stress resistant, client-oriented
- High willingness to travel (for this position you will travel (inter)nationally)
- Driver’s licence B
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant, independency, accurate
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
“Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience, throughout the entire customer journey.”
Van Berge Henegouwen is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in the South of France and Fort Lauderdale. For over 25 years, we have been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts. We have successfully completed over 200 projects. Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services with access to a worldwide network of service centres.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements. We have a team of over 160 dedicated professionals, who enjoy maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects, and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation, and commissioning. We provide ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.