Software Engineer bij AltiumTopvacature
• Requirements analysis, requirements specification and test specification
• Design, implement, document, test, and debug new and existing software units
• Negotiating and influencing technical issues and solutions within the project team
• Design and build ready-to-use example projects and reference designs
• Improve existing products and advise our support engineers
• Java/C++/C programming skills (Windows and Linux platforms)
• Preferably some experience in embedded software development
• Affinity with integrated software development environments and GUIs
• Exposure to large-scale software build, integration and test environments
• Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessor instruction sets
• MS or BS in computer science, electronics engineering or related field
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a team as well as alone
Altium creates electronics design software. Altium’s unified electronics design environment links all aspects of electronics product design in a single application that is priced as affordable as possible. This enables electronics designers to innovate, harness the latest devices and technologies, manage their projects across broad design ‘ecosystems’, and create connected, intelligent designs. Founded in 1985, Altium operates worldwide.
Join the ALTIUM TASKING embedded tools group in developing cutting-edge integrated embedded software development environments. We create integrated embedded software development environments. Renowned TASKING compilers are used by car manufacturers and the world's largest tier-1 software suppliers in the automotive industry. But compilers are only one part of the story. Our portfolio includes static code analysis tools, debuggers, run-time profilers and software libraries for C/C++ embedded software application development. Our tool suite is integrated in the well-known graphical Eclipse development environment. We support our users in building safety critical applications.