Software Engineer/PLC Programmer bij Blue Fielders
Manufacture of PLC and visualization software receivers for the software control of dough processing equipment. Install and test all machine functions through a test run with the newly manufactured machine or system. Making control descriptions and control concepts of bakery equipment. Making control descriptions and control concepts of dough processing systems. Commissioning of the control of the installations both at home and abroad. Develop new operating software.
Advising the Assembly and Service Department and the Engineering Department in the field of engineering, development and commissioning the instructing / training of field technicians to support / counseling field service engineers to problems on site to advise and support customers in case of failure
Functional testing of the machine at the customer's commissioning of the machine at the customer and, if necessary, carry out at the request of the customer, on their own initiative and responsibility adjustments or troubleshooting Instructing the staff of the customer's site, the average maturity the commissioning of a project is 2 to 3 weeks.
HBO technical computer science, electronics or electrical engineering
- Knowledge of control technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in programming Siemens S7 PLCs, both ladder and STL
- Experience in programming HMI applications with Siemens WinCC Flexible
- Both independently function as a team
- Between 3-5 years experience
- Multidisciplinary insight round
- Willingness to make irregular working hours and regular trips at home and abroad
- Knowledge of English and German language.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized company in international engineering;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company.
Blue Fielders is een ambitieuze club met jarenlange ervaring. Wij willen ‘best in class’ zijn in het oplossen van internationale uitdagingen in de technische machinebouw, onderhoud en service van toonaangevende opdrachtgevers. Kom maar op dus opdrachtgever met zulke opdrachten. En kom maar op topspeler, als jij een echte Blue Fielder bent!