Spare Parts Sales Coordinator bij Kalmar Netherlands B.V.Topvacature
As Spare Parts Sales Coordinator, you are responsible for developing and executing the Spare Parts sales plans. You do this by providing (administrative) support to the Spare Parts Sales Representative in developing long-term relationships with customers and in connecting with internal (cross functional) teams to ensure the on-time and successful delivery of our spare parts according to customer needs. In this position you are working together with Spare Parts Sales Representative, with other colleagues in the Mobile Equipment team and supporting staff (f.e. Finance) and with external customers and suppliers.
Contributing to the commercial success of Spare Parts Sales, by:
● end-to-end management of customer quotations (preparation, calculation, alignment, processing, etc.).
● following-up on the fulfillment of orders
● actively managing the Spare Parts sales administration
● effectively using Kalmar tools, i.e. Kalmar webshop/online portal
● supporting the Spare Parts Sales Representative in realizing Spare Parts growth, orders and profitability, analyzing and identifying sales potential at existing and new customers, advising customers on required stock levels and preparing Spare Parts offers and project sales.
● Professional education (HBO degree)
● Relevant work experience (>1 year) in mainly commercial and/or technical environment.
● Knowledge about heavy vehicle / equipment business.
● Substantial knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, ERP-systems and CRM system administration.
● Demonstrated experience with quotation and order processing.
● Entrepreneurial attitude.
● Very good communication and social skills.
● Service minded towards internal and external customers.
● Self-starter but also able to work in a team.
● Strong IT literacy, numeracy, and analytical skills. Good attention to detail.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English.
● Good negotiation skills.
● Result driven.
● Ability to focus locally in a global environment.
We offer you a dynamic position in an international company, plus:
• a good salary with benefits
• excellent secondary employment conditions, such as 27 vacation days and 13 adv days.
• a laptop and telephone
• collective health insurance
• training and development
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.4 billion in 2014 and it employs approximately 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com
Kalmar is a leading provider of crane upgrade services, with more than 100 years of experience helping customers all over the world enhance the performance of their equipment. We offer the full range of upgrade services – from consultancy and inspection to repairs, modernization and heightening – through our regional business centres.