As a member of the Characterization Team you are part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team.
You design, implement (semi) automated tests for integrated wireless transceivers and System On Chips.
Responsibilities include evaluating analog circuit specifications, architecting and developing tests to assess the different aspects of our transceiver performance
Your experience in RF circuits, RF measurements and measurement equipment and ADC testing will be a real boost to the performance of the team
- You hold a master degree in electrical engineering or physics and have a strong understanding of RF measurements, RF board design, statistics, circuit analysis and test fundamentals.
- You have experience in evaluation/characterization of mixed signal IC’s in a lab environment
- You have solid, hands-on experience in the development of test software
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python is a real asset
- You can work independently, have good organizational skills as well as a strong drive to deliver the highest product quality to the customer.
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Qorvo ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van (Sr.) Characterization Engineer bij Qorvo.