(Sr.) Digital Design Engineer bij QorvoTopvacature
As a member of the Digital Design Team you are part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team.
You design, implement, verify and improve digital circuits for our state of the art Low Power Wireless chipsets.
Responsibilities include evaluating digital system and circuit requirements, architectural planning, detailed design, implementation, verification on both VHDL block level, as system level, Design For Test and write software drivers.
Your experience in radio standards, DSP circuits and/or embedded micro-controller subsystems will help boost the performance of the digital team.
- You have a Master degree in electronics, computer science or equivalent
- You have a strong theoretical background and experience in digital circuit design
- You have solid, hands-on experience in VHDL/Verilog
- You are familiar with SW programming languages like C/C++ and scripting languages like Python
- You have experience with digital design flow (synthesis / scan insertion / etc.)
- Experience with system simulation tools like Matlab is an asset
- You are willing to go further than pure digital design and help with system performance validation
- You have a strong passion for quality and understand the importance of verification
- You have an open personality and you feel comfortable having direct contact with customers or technology partners
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.