Sr IC Test Software Developer bij QorvoTopvacature
The IC Test software developer’s primary role will be to architect and develop embedded software for the production Test Programs used for our Mixed Signal Wireless RF SOC’s.
Within the role the Test software developer will architect and design methodologies to optimize test time and coverage, but also facilitates re-use and scalability.
The overall test strategy shall be clearly documented and translated to a Test Specifications. The Test Specification is also verified by Test Bench Validation.
The Test software developer shall have close interaction with the design teams to capture and discuss test requirements and best practices and ensures that the embedded programs run correctly on the production test infrastructure.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering
• Strong experience in embedded SW design (C/C++ knowledge is a must)
• Familiar with ARM processor
• A strong understanding of Mixed-signal IC ATE test and test techniques
• Experience in DFT methodologies
• Experience with Teradyne Flex ATE test systems and the associated code development environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
• Hands on experience with scripting languages like python is an asset
• Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
• Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
• Challenging job in a strongly growing high-tech company
• Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
• A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home and the Internet of Things (IoT) is looking for talented Engineers.