System Engineer bij Van Berge HenegouwenTopvacature
- Engineering of several, simultaneous projects on yachts in conformance with ratified supply amount, budget and applicable quality demands in cooperation with the project leader and/or senior system engineer and external systems on board of the yacht
- Making the definitive preliminary system design (AV, IT), and determining the parameters regarding functionality, effectiveness and issues required further attention
- During the entire project working together with the project manager and/or senior system engineer regarding technical questions; informs involved parties about the progress and developments
- Integration of several different subsystems such as lighting management systems, IT, Climate Control, AMCS
- Discuss project planning with project manager and/or senior system engineer and communicate required resources for coming to an adequate design
- Signal new developments, inform senior system engineer in this regard and consider new products through further discussion
- Consult with senior system engineer about replacing required products if certain parts are no longer available on the market
- Translate functional descriptions to the technical system design
- Ensure optimal technical installation and find reliable solutions
- An technical degree in Installation or Electronics
- A personal interest in Audio, AV/IT systems and integration of systems
- Experience with AutoCAD drawing and MS Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Highly client-oriented, Total Customer Satisfaction
- Stress resistant, flexible working attitude, driven and highly motivated
- Dedicated to the organization, amicable, creative and proactive
- Willingness to travel (visiting the shipyard during the start-up phase as well as during consultation requests)
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
“Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience, throughout the entire customer journey.”
Van Berge Henegouwen is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in the South of France and Fort Lauderdale. For over 25 years, we have been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts. We have successfully completed over 200 projects. Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services with access to a worldwide network of service centres.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements. We have a team of over 160 dedicated professionals, who enjoy maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects, and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation, and commissioning. We provide ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.