Technical Sales Employee bij Kinetron BV
As Technical Sales Employee, you are, in cooperation with the Managing Director, responsible for all the Sales activities within Kinetron. At first, depending on your experience, your role will be more supportive, but as soon as possible you will take on more tasks and responsibilities from the Managing Director and be in the lead of all sales activities. The goal is to grow to Technical Sales Manager. In general, you have 4 main activities:
- Strategic sales planning & support market research
- Supporting sales by generating leads & converting leads to customers
- Professionalization of the sales processes
- Improving the external profiling (website, brochures, social media, etc.)
This includes working on the sales strategy with the Managing Director, contacting potential customers, follow-up customers, answering incoming mail, arranging company visits, calls and appointments, updating CRM, managing and improving the website, folders and brochures, etc.
- Relevant sales and/or technical study or experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a technical commercial environment
- You are commercially set, have leverage, perseverance and not afraid to step up to customers.
- You learn to understand our products and by asking questions and listening to our customers you offer the right solutions, leading to the desired results.
- Knowledge of and affinity with fine mechanical systems, generators and electric motors is preferred.
- Being able to define and follow up actions needed to achieve your goals.
- You are eager and capable to learn to improve continuously
- Good verbal and written command of the English language
- You fit in the culture of Kinetron and within the team
- You live within a reasonable traveling distance from Tilburg
- The opportunity to learn and grow quickly
- Independent function in a professional and pleasant culture
- A market-based salary
- Possibility of education
Kinetron is a high-tech organization in Tilburg, specialized in the development, production and assembly of micro generator systems and water turbines for the creation of energy from movement. Our mission is to design and supply the smallest and most efficient energy systems in the world.
Kinetron develops, manufactures and assembles the products in our own facility. Kinetron is a small international organization with leading customers around the world, but in which the atmosphere of a family business is present. Short lines and open communication are typical for our organization.