Technisch Inkoper bij Hydromaster Propulsion B.V.
As Purchaser your key responsibilities will be to own and control the purchasing process of the inputs and materials we need to manufacture the HYDROMASTER propulsion units in all its aspects. This includes:
- Communication between several departments in NL as well in the UK
- Work in our ERP system to control flow of goods and timely delivery
- Relation management with our suppliers
- Higher education diploma (MBO/HBO)
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Strong negotiator, hands-on mentality and practical technical sense
- Good command of English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Flexible, goal oriented and enjoys working in a team
Hydromaster is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company operating worldwide where we offer an environment with all the opportunities to develop and grow.
Originating during the 1930s, steerable thrusters were first operated on a grand scale to propel assault barges deployed in the Pacific. During D-Day they were installed on ferries to reach Normandy and at a later stage installed on pontoons to cross rivers in mainland Europe. In the early 1950s a license was issued to the United Kingdom, from which Hydromaster was born, where we continued to build 360 degrees steerable thrusters on this revolutionary technology. The original Hydromaster, valued for its robust fully mechanical design, still works every day on hundreds of ferries, barges and pontoons worldwide. At Hydromaster we continue to maintain this original design, unique for its simplicity and durability. At the same time, we invest in innovative solutions applying the latest insights and technologies, with the ultimate goal of providing our clients with the best possible solutions.