Test Engineer Automated Vehicles bij 2GetthereTopvacature
- Set up and configuration for new applications (in cooperation with the development team)
- Product requirement and specification analysis.
- Preparation and execution of different levels of testing during a project. These include, for example:
- Subsystem Tests. Functional and interface tests of various components, such as PLC's, sensors and actuators.
- System Integration Tests. Functional testing of a (single) self driving vehicle, integrated with in house developed software.
- Product Acceptance Tests. Pre agreed hand over tests with customer.
- Site Acceptance Tests. Integrated testing of multiple vehicles in combination with traffic control and logistic commands.
- Regression Testing. Preparing test plans for series (10-30) production vehicles.
- Reporting and documenting of test results.
- Training and support
- Customer and internal demonstration of developed systems.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor in Mechanical-, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
- Two years of relevant working experience testing, involving mechatronic applications.
- Take ownership of work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Stress resistant.
- Ability to work in a team with other testers and developers, including remotely.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting in line with defined processes.
- Professional written and verbal communication in English and Dutch.
- Willingness to travel abroad for frequent short trips.
- Preferred qualifications:
- 2-5 Years of relevant working experience testing, involving mechatronic applications.
- Multi disciplinary.
- Good at keeping an overview.
- Programming / Scripting experience, for example C/C++, python, bash and tcl.
- JIRA and Trac for test management and issue tracking.
- Linux OS (Ubuntu/Fedora).
- Graphical analysis tools like Gnuplot, awk supported with python and/or bash.
We offer you a position as a test engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment, fresh brewed coffee during working hours and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
2getthere provides Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) and Group Rapid Transit (GRT) systems. These automated people mover systems are guided transit modes with fully automated (driverless) operation, featuring (computer controlled) vehicles that operate on a dedicated network of guideways.
They operate on demand or at a high frequency, with cities benefitting from the reduction of car traffic, congestion and the environmentally friendly character. Developers maximize land value and reduce space wasted for non-value added activities by connecting locations and optimizing land usage.